Saturday, May 26, 2007

Managing your Money in Today’s Time

Managing in today's time require that we manage our money and time wisely. Time management is the process of eliminating areas in our life and increasing our capabilities to achieve a specific target. Studies have shown that more than '25%' of today's workers spend a lot of their time on the Internet sifting through emails.

When we are spending this kind of time on emails, we are spending money while we are wasting time. I talk to people every day in my career and had to stay off AOL simply because all my friends want to email me or else IM me, which wastes my valuable time when I am working.

Not only could I finish my job on time, by ignoring AOL, I am also saving money since I cut back on the hours spent, and the payment plan that AOL offers. Spending this kind of time on the Internet is not a step forward in your time management scheme.

I personally know people that chat while they are working, so if you are one of those people you are not only spending company money, you are wasting time. Any time management scheme requires the individual (s) to divert a plan to spare time and save money while reaching for goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a hard time managing my money and my time