Thursday, April 19, 2007

Monetize your blogs with Blogsvertise

I've been hearing a lot of buzz about making money thru blogs but I never tried it until a friend introduces me to the world of paid blogging. She was making a lot of money, and even showed me a page where someone reached a whopping $200.00 for a single blog!

But what is paid blogging anyway?

Well, as the name implies you get paid when you do a blog. Blogsvertise is one of the breed. Once your blog is approved, you will get blog assignments every now and then. You will then review the website and create few articles and post it on your blog. Creating links are the main purpose of this service. Most of the time, you will only need 3 links pointing to the site you are blogging to. Sounds easy? It is!

Blogsvertise pays thru paypal. I haven't tried the other payment methods yet. Blogsvertise is the surest way to receive money while online. Join Now!

No comments: